winter's first glimpse

Winter has come to Vancouver. Friday's light snowfall proved to be simply a preview as the city woke up to a blanket of snow Saturday morning. My backyard lay untouched. As the sun arose, the landscape glittered. A warm breakfast later, we bundled up. We walked in the chilly air towards to forest. Towards more untouched snow.








author's note: I'm back everyone! At least, I will be back come December. My 13 week practicum in Kindergarten is almost finished and I'm very close to having my life back! It's been an incredible experience. I am, however, looking forward to being able to reguarily photograph, cook, explore, write and blog again.

7 comments:

Margherita Berti said...

Wonderful pictures. Do you use anything to modify them as photoshop?

http://natureyourself.blogspot.com/

Lavender Playground said...

Glad to have you back! I love snow...wish it will snow in LA too!

look a little closer said...

love your photos!

andie said...

oh GORGEOUS! snow hasn't come to ontario yet, but i hope it comes soon!

Erimentha said...

just beautiful . glad you're enjoying the kinder, but i'm sure you'll relish having time to relax when it's over. have a safe and happy christmas season! xoxo erimentha

Bridget said...

lovely photos!

mckenzie. said...

This is so stunning. New follower, dear. I love these pictures!

Post a Comment