summer inspiration.

A little behind in my blog reading, I happened upon Sarah's (of on the brightside) summer inspiration post. I just wanted to say thank you! for the feature. It is actually Tyron's photograph, my dear friend Gillian's homemade rose bouquet (her parents grow over 200 varieties) and me, holding them!

On another note, I promise to be back into the daily posting swing of things by July when things calm down a little bit around here. In the meantime, I hope it is sunny where you are :)

3 comments:

zuzana said...

it's a beautiful photo! it's actually raining where I am :D

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

sarah said...

:) you are welcome! i just love the photo so much, i had to share it! its so pretty! i also love the dress your wearing! cute! :)

Brunch at Saks said...

Heading over to Sarah's blog now! I feel ya on the getting behind thing! Have a great weekend XOXO

Post a Comment