a saturday off.

I blessed to have the majority of my Saturdays booked up with Weddings this Summer. When I did realize that this Saturday was free, I tried my best to make the most of it. A barbecue with friends and the ever growing deerhound litter:


Tyron's fantastic photograph:

To prepare for the evening's surprise party, we picked roses for a handmade bouquet:

A quick stopover for fresh mint allowed for a visit with the newly groomed Skaa and J.J.:

Last but not least, the lovely (and very surprised!) birthday girl:

4 comments:

connally said...

adorable puppies! ♥
and those roses are beautiful. lovely photos as always. looks like you had fun!

meli said...

How fun!! What a lovely way to fill a free Saturday!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

your pictures are always so incredible!

Noodles and Waffles said...

Love the cat in the party hat.

Post a Comment