priorities.

Today is one of those days. Those days where everything seems to converge, where the to-do list is falling off the page. A two wedding weekend ahead, full day of nannying today, full day of volunteering tomorrow, an external hard-drive bursting with photographs to edit. Please do not get me started on things that need to be done around the home.

But, you know what? I am going to take a break. I have been up since dawn. I am going to snuggle on the couch with my wonderfully supportive boy, with fresh fruit and homemade whipped cream. Maybe tea. We have episodes of our new obsession, Chuck, to catch up on. Sometimes you need to find that pause button amongst all the chaos.

2 comments:

Regina said...

We started watching (and catching up) on Chuck last season. Totally love that show. :)

Island Gal said...

Hello! I’m having a blog hop over at my blog:
http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/06/im-so-following-you-back.html

Come and leave your link so all my readers can follow you too!

Post a Comment