photography challenge III: breakfast

For a little culinary inspiration, here are the lovely entries, in order of submission, for the recent photography challenge! (I love how bread is both a staple and a beginning point for unique breakfast spreads. I also adore the variety of perspectives used, such lovely work everyone!)

by Robyn of this is life, based in Vancouver, Canada.

by Melissa of Something Beautiful.

by Rebecca of Myphotoevolution.

(Chocolate almond french toast with golden syrup:
1. Grate quality chocolate, press between two slices of sour dough bread.
2. Dip in egg and milk mixture, press onto a plate of flaked almond, then fry in butter.
3. soak in golden syrup and enjoy. Yum!)

by Catherine of parismages, based in Paris, France.

by: Zuzana from salad of my life, based in Prague, Czech Republic

For this challenge's prize, I'm giving away an 8x10 print of a new print, "strawberries and cream."

Entry number three is... Rebecca! Congratulations :)

Now available on etsy.

5 comments:

zuzana said...

lovely photos, the first one is my favourite! thank you for this challenge... and congrats to Rebecca! ;)

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

robyn michelle-lee @ this is life. said...

thanks, zuzana, you're sweet!

sarah said...

wow!! beautiful breakfast photos! & i am hungry now...
:)

Parismages said...

I'm amazed at how beautiful these pictures are (I'm talking about the others of course ... not mine ;o) ! That of Robin also won my heart ... But I find them all great !

Brittany said...

yum. that chocolate almond french toast seems incredible. i'll definitely have to try it. :)

Post a Comment