a bag full of party dresses

I love Vancouver, I really do, but everyone deserves a little break from the proverbial buckets of rain falling outside my window. The late fall temperature too. I need a little sunshine and warmth...

So lovelies, we're off to Las Vegas! We're driving the 2000 km down, with 25 others. I have no idea of what to expect. I've never been to Vegas, seen a desert or traveled with so many friends before. I do have a bag full of shiny shoes, another full of party dresses and a full arsenal of camera batteries! I think I'm ready. ♥

8 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ah! Have fun!!!!

Jordan said...

have fun, Las Vegas is a trip. Can't wait to see your sure to be fabulous pictures.

Brittany said...

you should definitely go to in-n-out burger. they have a couple in vegas. (mainly a california chain) get the double double cheeseburger, animal style, with extra veggies. it's fantastic. :)

andie said...

awesome, have fun! I look forward to seeing some photos from the trip. :)

meli said...

Enjoy the sunshine!!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

you're going to have such a great time, I just got back from Vegas and there is tons to do. Your party dresses will definitely come in handy. Have Fun!!

zuzana said...

have fun and take many photos!! ;)

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

d.jeanquarles said...

Have a great time! Wish I was in BC though. LOL!

Post a Comment