scottish deerhounds: 8 weeks

I first met these little guys when they were a mere 6 hours old. Cuddling for warmth and covered in silky black fur. Now, 8 weeks later, they are still adorable and filled with personality.

The offspring of two purebred Scottish Deerhounds, these 5 little ladies and 3 little gentlemen have been lovingly nurtured by close friends. Now, they are old enough to find new homes of their own. If you're interested in more information on adopting, please contact me. If not, just enjoy their overwhelming cuteness ♥







Just because the light was in all of its late afternoon glory, a few of my ladies and I:

My mister and I: (and Miss Sofie, who may just be the next canine mama)


10 comments:

zime said...

So sweet!!! I love your photos :)
Thanks for visit me!

ALFIE said...

just found your beautiful blog---and am so glad i did.

the previous wedding pics are GORGEOUS! and these puppies...well...there aren't enough words to describe their uber cuteness :)

will definately be back to this space!

Erin Wallace said...

Wow! I so wish I could get one of these beauties! We've been wanting a dog, but with so many cats, our house is full. They are gorgeous!

xo Erin

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

what a cute puppy

Nedda Ebo said...

aw what a cute little puppy. and I love the other photos as well, you look so nice :) xx

Mustart x

MyLittlePhotographs said...

awwww What a sweet dog

Elizabeth Johnson said...

How did you resist taking them home?! They are adorable.

Jessica - Domestic PDX said...

Such sweetness in those puppy eyes!

connally said...

really adorable puppies! ♥ love, love, love these photos!

Laura said...

Soo cute!

Post a Comment