photography challenge III: breakfast

I've been so inspired by seeing a glimpse into the lives and enviornments of people from all over the world! Over my tea, I got thinking how the first meal of our day is a international occurance with local influences. Something that unifies us, yet makes us unique.

For this challenge, please treat one breakfast over the next month as a mini foodie magazine shoot. (optional: share a little recipie too!)

In two weeks time, I'll be headed out on a little road trip to Las Vegas(!!) While I'll do my best to blog and share photographs from our adventure, mailing out prizes could get a little tricky on the road. So, I'm giving you a month!

The challenge ends at mindnight on Monday June 14. I'm so looking forward to seeing your photographs!

12 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love this idea! That looks like a yummy breakfast, mine aren't quite as colorful...

Paige Baker said...

That looks delicious. Can't wait to see how everything unfolds. Love your blog:)

 Kim said...

okay, i'm actually going to enter this one. x

Nat Elizabeth said...

Loving the photography! What camera do you use?

Alex said...

Sounds like fun! I'll see what I can cook up...:)

Robby said...

That sandwich looks delicious.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

LOVE this idea and breakfast...I'll be back with more...

MyLittlePhotographs said...

I'm going on a mini vacation to Las Vegas next week. I'll be celebrating my 25th, so I thought Vegas would be perfect for that!!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

oh, and I hope you have a blasttttt!!

Niki said...

what a great pic..i might try this one :)

Michelle Elisabeth said...

I'm so excited to see everyone's entries! Remember that breakfast is fairly open, a close up on a slice of orange or steam off a cup of tea can evoke the same meal.

Nat: Thank you! I use a Pentax K20D digital SLR

MyLittlePhotographs: awesome! I hope you have an amazing time as well :)

zuzana said...

hello michelle! :) well, here is my entry... http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/260/img2270f.jpg
I always have black tea and usually fresh fruit. plus here I had toasts with ham and cheese... no special recipe really ;)

Post a Comment