photography challenge I: the show

I've been so looking forward to today's post! It is a little art show featuring a few of my very talented followers (from all around the globe)!

Last Monday, I opened up a challenge to try out the "snail's view" perspective. In order of submission, here is a taste of what was submitted (please click on the links for more!)

by Andie of heartbeat melody, based in London, Ontario

by Elizabeth of Toile, based in Portland, Oregon

by Sweetpea of La Bella Vie, based in Portland, Oregon

by Beverly of Flamingo Toes, based in Carlsbad, California

by: Zuzana from salad of my life, based in Prague, Czech Republic

To say thank you for participating and sharing their talent and gorgeous perspectives, I promised a little prize. In a Vancouver vintage shop, I found a collection of vintage postcards. (The shopkeeper estimates they date from before the 1940's). Each postcard features a b/w photograph on the front. I selected each one thinking that they would be worthy of framing as a vintage art piece. They will be in the mail this morning ♥


Thank you so much to all the photographers who joined in! ♥
(I will post the next challenge tomorrow)

11 comments:

sarah sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah sue said...

what a lovely art show! all of these photos are amazing!

sadly, i had a busy weekend and didn't get to do this photography challenge... will look forward to the next one! :)

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Michelle, Thanks for the challenge. This was so fun! and thanks for the wonderful postcard. I'm so excited. :) I think I have just the spot for that!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Yay! This was so fun, can't wait to see what the challenge will be tomorrow. I love those postcards, you are so thoughtful!

La Bella Vie said...

Oh wow this is so fun to see all these pictures, and what a fun way to connect us! I just love the pink blossom picture and can't wait to check in again to see what's next on the horizon.
Thank you Michelle for doing this,I love being part of this and I am so enjoying meeting everyone.
Most sincerely, Terry

La Bella Vie said...

Oh my goodness, I just read the last paragraph (I get in a hurry sometimes and don't finsh what I'm doing:).
A huge thank you is in order! Wow, these postcards are fabulous, though I never expected anything for doing the challenge, it was just that it peaked my creative interests and now I'm having so much fun and just can't stop!
Terry B.

Wild and Precious said...

wow. it might not be so bad to be a snail with photos like this!

andie said...

Thanks so much for the mention! The challenge was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next. I am also very excited for the postcards, they're gorgeous! Thank you so much, you are so sweet.
xo

Michelle Elisabeth said...

thank you so much for participating, it made me so excited to see your work! Hopefully everyone can see themselves as a photographer, an art that only requires practice, lots and lots of practice!

{Sarah} said...

How did I possibly miss this? Man, my blog reader is way behind on getting updates! Congratulations on the win for the Little Known Lovelies award! And I just love this challenge you've got up. What a cute idea. I really wish I would have seen this earlier so i could participate with the others. I'll be around for the next one.

xoxo

Design Darling said...

i love the first shot of the flowers. what a great idea!

Post a Comment