old english

sheepdogs, that is. These two little gentlemen are the biggest charmers you may ever meet. Outdoor pups that live with Tyron's father, they are just about ready for their Summer haircut (with sheep shears!) I just had to share their adorable shagginess:

This is Skaa. An absolute sweetheart who is quite fond of tummy rubs. Blind and deaf from birth, his family role is the official welcomer. One day away from him and he acts like it's been a lifetime.

Skaa's brother J.J. (from the same litter). He's got the guard dog business covered. When he needs a little love, he raises his paw for a handshake.

These two are always together. When they travel, their sides are pressed firmly together, swaying back and forth. And nap time? Noses pressed.

Skaa and I.

The view into the neighbours' yard. (From day one, I thought that their barn would make the perfect photoshoot backdrop).

10 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson said...

They are adorable! Aren't they the same breed as the dog that played Nana in Peter Pan? I always loved Nana!

And I have always loved furry dogs, they are just so cuddly and therapeutic to pet and play with.

Erin Wallace said...

They are lovely! Please post after the shearing photos - they are always dramatic and I'd love to see them!

themonaghanpenguin said...

Those dogs are adorable! One thing I miss about living in the city is having a dog. Gonna have to move to greener space soon :)

onetenam said...

You suggested I put a comment from a boy on top of my list that made me feel beautiful. I did. Thank you for the idea!

I love the second photo, he looks like a very sweet dog.

Jardino said...

Your photographic window onto the world is infused with a gentle sense of beauty - how idyllic + lovely! It's always wonderful to meet new people in this bloggersphere... and as a photographer, I'm so pleased to meet you!

connally said...

puppy love! oh goodness, too adorable!

Francesca said...

They are so adorable! That picture does make their barn seem like a perfect photoshoot backdrop!

photogal88 said...

They are so cute & I love that barn, I wish my neighbors had something like that it would be very helpful :)

Brittany said...

so cute! i love dogs. :) my two girls will be getting their summer cuts soon too.

milk tea + polkadots said...

Whoa...what blue eyes!

Thanks for stopping by my site!

Post a Comment