homemade pizza.

I've always wanted to try making my own pizza dough. As a kid I would peek into the back of pizza restaurants and watch the dough being twirled higher and higher. Now I still have a lot of work to do on my twirling skills, but for a first try, it worked out pretty well!

I used Simply Recipes for the pizza dough recipe. I substituted whole grain flour for a little extra crunch.


For my toppings: roasted eggplants, caramelized onions, Italian sausage, feta, cheddar and Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.

For Tyron's: pepperoni, Italian sausage, caramelized onions, feta, cheddar and Parmesan cheese.

And the very best part? A few days worth of leftovers for lunch!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I agree that homemade pizza is the absolute yummy best! We haven't made some in a while but maybe I'll make some soon. :) Yours look delicious!

April said...

Looks yummy!!

Fee-AMore said...

Yums! I could eat off those pictures!

Erimentha said...

hey michelle,
i know you don't normally write a lot of words, but i've tagged you on my blog, and if you'd like to participate that would be stella!

xoxo
eri

Analiese Marie said...

yum! i love homemade pizza. this looks sooo good.

Juultje said...

always the best and you get to decide what toppings you want and add loads of cheese!! Love it too!!

Brittany said...

yum. that's all i can say. ;)

Post a Comment