Granville Island

We met for tea. A hundred varieties lined the wall behind the counter, colour coordinated in metal tins. Citrus and cherry blossoms to go. To Granville Island that is. A place renowned for live music, diverse market stalls and inspiration.

Robyn, the lovely and talented lady behind this is life and I are aiming to visit many of Vancouver's diverse neighbourhoods this Summer. Cameras in hand. Stay tuned ♥

Two initial favorites: (I'll do my best to post a few more later this weekend)


7 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Fun!!! Can't wait to see/hear more.

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

What a great idea!! I should go do that in Portland!!

Michelle Elisabeth said...

Yes you should! I would love a tour :)

FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Vancouver is a place I plan to visit soon and I can't wait to see all the lovely pictures you and Robyn's pics!

Liesl :)

robyn michelle-lee @ this is life. said...

michelle, love that nautical knot! i haven't had a moment to look at the images i captured today, but as soon as i do, i'll share!
can't wait to see more --- and it was a delight spending the day with you as always, friend!
xoxo.

Margherita Berti said...

amazing pictures

Shia-Shia said...

very artsy blog ♥ it (^^) & all those pictures were amazing

xoxo,
http://www.natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment