couch day.


I hope you're having a relaxing long weekend! Today's been one of those wake up past noon, big breakfast, cozy couch days.

Yesterday was filled with a morning Wedding, and an evening of having dear friends over for dinner. Crab cake appies. A main of goat cheese, roasted garlic and chicken breast stuffed manicotti in a tomato vodka sauce. Sides of honeyed sweet potatoes and warm french bread.
I do believe that cooking with friends is an ideal way to catch up :)

But today? We're going to follow Belle's lead and relax.

6 comments:

Nedda Ebo said...

cute dog! sounds like ya had a nice weekend.

Mustart x

counting dandelions said...

Your dinner sounds oh-so delicious. Your pictures are devine. Thanks for finding me so I have another beautiful place to visit.

Jessica - Domestic PDX said...

What a sweet dog! And I agree, cooking with friends is good fun.

eleanor said...

i love those kinds of days. cute cute dog!

X

Analiese Marie said...

Sounds like a lovely dinner. P.S. That is such a cute dog!

zuzana said...

that dinner sounds amazing. I hope you will post some photos! ;)

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment